ReadyWise Emergency Food Supply
At ReadyWise Food, we lead the food industry when it comes to emergency preparedness. We work with organizations like the American Red Cross to make sure families are ready for the unexpected. This is why we created our unique line of emergency food rations and meals, which are designed for use in natural disasters or for long-term shelf storage.
Made from a combination of freeze-dried and dehydrated ingredients, each of our foods tastes great while also providing the calories and protein your body needs for survival. The food retains its original flavor, shape, color, and nutritional value while taking up less space, and our innovative process doesn’t require hot water to rehydrate the meal (though it is preferred). Even if the power is out or you’re stuck on the mountain overnight, all you need is one cup of water of any temperature to rehydrate and enjoy a filling meal. The rations are sealed using an ultra-high-barrier film, which is designed to provide optimum protection for oxygen- and moisture-sensitive products with long shelf-life requirements. That means your emergency rations can last up to 20 years. Each bucket of whey milk pouches contains 120 servings.
Essential Survival Kit
- Each bucket contains 120 servings of emergency whey milk alternative.
Just Add Water
- Each serving is easy to prepare in any emergency circumstance using just water.
- Durable, storable food pouches keep shelf rations fresh for up to 20 years.
Grab & Go
- Whey milk pouches can be stored at home or in your vehicle for emergencies.
- From emergency food rationing to hiking and camping, our shelf-stable food is there for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does the food last?
- Do I need hot water to rehydrate the meals?
- How many servings are in each bucket?
The food has a shelf life of up to 20 years.
No, you can use water of any temperature to rehydrate the meals, though hot water is preferred.
Each bucket contains 120 servings of whey milk alternative.
Whether you’re stocking emergency-preparedness supplies or looking for quality backpacking food, ReadyWise meals are easy, nutritious, and ready to go when you need them. Check out our entire selection of emergency, adventure, and everyday freeze-dried and dehydrated meals.