Everyone will admire you when you wear this Stunning Yellow and Purple Embroidered Designer Lehenga Choli. The lehenga is made of Mulbury Silk fabric that has been enhanced with lovely heavy floral embroidery all over with stone embellishments. The lehenga having heavy zari, sequins and cording embroidered border at the bottom part which makes this outfit perfect for any occasion. It Comes along with unstitched Purple Mulbury Silk blouse piece with Thread, Dori, Zari, Sequins Embroidery with stonework. It has embroidered lace soft netted Orange colored dupatta to complete the look. Specially designed to wear for wedding functions, receptions, engagement ceremony, and family occasions, where you want to be the center of attraction. Pair it up with classy accessories and heels to make your look more attractive.
- Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only
- Fit Type: Regular
- Lehenga Fabric: Mulberry Silk (With Fusing)
- Blouse Fabric: Mulberry Silk (With Fusing)
- Dupatta Fabric: Soft Net
- Lehenga Work: Thread, Dori, Zari, Sequins Embroidery With Stone Work
- Blouse Work: Thread, Dori, Zari, Sequins Embroidery With Stone Work
- Dupatta Work: Embroidery
- Inner: Satin With Can-Can Layered Net
- Measurements: Lehenga Flair: 3.50Mtr, Waist-44″, Height-44″; Blouse Size: Up To 44″, Dupatta Length: 2.50 Mtr
- Package Contains: 1 Semi-Stitched Lehenga With Dupatta And Unstitched Blouse
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How should I care for this lehenga choli?
A: It is recommended to dry clean only to maintain the quality and longevity of the fabric and embroidery.
Q: What is the fit type of this lehenga choli?
A: The fit type is regular, ensuring a comfortable and flattering fit for most body types.
Q: Can I wear this lehenga choli for weddings and special occasions?
A: Absolutely! This lehenga choli is specially designed for wedding functions, receptions, engagement ceremonies, and family occasions where you want to be the center of attraction.